Music In The Parks offers the following festival package options:
- Festival with One Day Park Admission*
- Festival with One Day Park Admission & Meal*
- Festival Performance Only for Season Pass Holders
*At Disneyland and Universal Orlando you can upgrade your park and/or meal tickets to multi-day passes.
All Music In The Parks packages include the items listed below:
- Festival Performance Fees for each student
- Souvenir Pin for each performing student and ensemble director
- Trophy for every performing group
- Commemorative Directors Gift for Ensemble Conductor
Park Admission Packages
Most participants elect a package that includes park admission. When you take advantage of our discounted theme park tickets, you also receive:
- ONE FREE ADULT CHAPERONE ADMISSION
for every 25 Students performing in the festival and purchasing a park ticket (Festival Performance Only students do not apply)
- ONE FREE DIRECTOR FOR BAND, ONE FOR CHOIR AND ONE FOR ORCHESTRA as applicable to your performing ensembles.
Based on the theme park you have chosen either a Meal Coupon or Picnic will be offered. Check with a festival director for more detail.
- MEAL COUPON: At select locations participants will receive a meal coupon that is redeemable at various locations throughout the park.
- PICNIC MEAL: Some parks offer a buffet style picnic meal. Because performances can run as late as 3:00 PM, the picnic may be scheduled later in the day. Ask a festival director for schedule information.
You will also receive the free chaperone & director tickets outlined above on meals.